“class =” lazy img-responsive “data-src =” https://www.iwmbuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/05/aurora-northern-lights-an-amazing-magic-of-nature- you-need-to-witness-before-you-die-920×518.jpg “width =” 920 “height =” 518 “alt =” Aurora / Northern Lights: An amazing magic of nature that you have to experience before you die “/>
The natural phenomenon is unlimited. Among them is aurora / northern lights, a natural representation of light in the earth’s sky that can be seen in regions of high latitudes around the Arctic and Antarctic. The resulting ionization and excitation of atmospheric components emits lights of various colors and looks fantastic in the sky. This is a unique phenomenon and amazing magic of nature that you must witness before you die. Let’s look at a few things why Aurora / Northern Lights are great.
* This phenomenon can be observed in many countries near the Arctic and Antarctic. Finland, Sweden, Iceland, Alaska, Canada are among the few where you can see aurora / northern lights.
* Here you can observe different color combinations. Sometimes you just get white-gray color.
* There are a lot of great things about the Northern Lights. The most important thing is to see the Northern Lights, a real destination.
* Your adventure will be unforgettable when you plan activities to see the Northern Lights.
* Abisko in Sweden is the driest and best place to visit when you have the best chance of seeing the Northern Lights. This place has the clearest nights in the Aurora Belt.
* Basicator To see the Northern Lights, you need a dark, clear sky. They are visible from late August to early April. In Abisko and Tromsø it is visible 24/7 in winter.
* Northern lights are unpredictable and cloud cover makes it more difficult or almost impossible to spot the northern lights.
* The weather in the Arctic Circle is unpredictable and you will need to make extra efforts to spot the Northern Lights. You can have sunshine, clouds, rain, hail, snow and high winds every single day.
* Overall better place and all the effort you should make to see this best Northern Lights phenomenon. Your efforts will not be in vain as you can enjoy this spectacular view of a lifetime.