Easter is before April 4th. Learn about egg hunting and other seasonal events in the greater Aurora area.
• An Easter breakfast and indoor egg hunt will be held Saturday, March 20, 9:00 am to 12:00 pm at the Whitetail Ridge Golf Course, 7671 Clubhouse Drive in Yorkville. In addition to a breakfast buffet, games, rabbit photos, a donut wall and an egg hunt by age group are planned. Bella Bunny and Princesses from Disney will be welcoming children. Bike Bald Group is the sponsor. Tickets are $ 19.99 for adults and $ 11.99 for children ages 4 to 10. For information, call (630) 618-8731. Order tickets at www.bikebald.com.
• Aurora Advent Christian Church, 905 N. Edgelawn Drive, is hosting an annual scrambled Easter egg on the north lawn of the church on Saturday, March 27th at 11am for children up to fifth grade. Indoor pre-hunt activities will be suspended due to the pandemic. Participants are asked to wear masks. For more information, call (630) 896-1963.
• The Aurora Noon Lions Club is hosting its annual Easter Bunny Pancake Breakfast from 7:30 am to 11:00 am on Saturday April 3rd at Luigi’s Pizza and Fun Center, 732 Prairie St. in Aurora. Proceeds will go to the Marie Wilkinson Food Pantry and Aurora Area Interfaith Food Pantry, both in Aurora. Dine-in only required with masks and social distancing. The menu includes all-you-can-eat pancakes, sausages, mini donuts as well as milk, juice or coffee. Tickets are $ 6 for adults and $ 4 for children 4 and older. Tickets are available at the door or from Noon Lions. A plush bunny will be raffled off. For more information, call (630) 921-1307.
• The Montgomery Village and Community Christian Church will host a Spring Egg Hunt for children 1–10 years old on Sunday, April 4, from 1pm to 3pm at Montgomery Park, 301 N. River St. Games, crafts, and refreshments are planned.
• The New England Congregational Church’s annual egg hunt for children ages 1–10 is held on Saturday, April 10th, from 10am to 12.15pm. Prior registration is required. Masks are required for people aged 2 and over. New England Church members receive priority registration. If space becomes available on March 16, the event will open to the community. The church is located at 406 W. Galena Blvd. in aurora. For more information, call (630) 897-8721.