The Aurora boy who was hospitalized after the “Blackout Challenge” has died.

Courtesy of Haileyesus Zeryihun

Joshua Haileyesus

Joshua Haileyesus, who was admitted to the children’s hospital on March 22nd, was taken off life support after 19 days, according to his GoFundMe donations page.

“Joshua went to be with the Lord,” said the pander. “We thank everyone who prayed tirelessly and shared our burden during this difficult time. Your prayers and love have comforted us and we are grateful for your support. “

The boy, who passed out on a bathroom floor from his twin brother, had dreams of joining the army and becoming a first responder, according to his family.

The challenge that participants dare to choke on until they lose consciousness is also known as the “Passout Challenge”. It recently “gained traction on TikTok,” the family report said late last month.

The Aurora Police Department’s Crimes Against Children Division is investigating the incident.

Comments are closed.