[TODAY] Ask the Consultants: Advocate Aurora Well being is internet hosting the Neighborhood City Corridor on Fb Reside for questions and solutions about COVID-19 vaccines
WHAT: For the latest information on COVID-19 vaccines and how Advocate Aurora is administering the vaccine distribution, visit Advocate Aurora Health’s virtual town hall at 12 noon on Wednesday, December 16.
These questions and answers will be moderated by Jim Skogsbergh, CEO of Advocate Aurora Health, which will be attended by experts:
- Dr. Robert Citronberg, Executive Medical Director for Infectious Diseases and Prevention
- Jane Dus, Regional Chief Nursing Officer and Co-Leader of Advocate Aurora’s COVID Vaccination Strategy
The panel will discuss vaccine safety and efficacy, debunk common myths, and provide team members, patients and communities with additional information on Advocate Aurora’s COVID-19 vaccination program. Questions can be submitted in advance by posting a comment here.
WHERE: Streamed here in real time via Facebook Live
WHEN: Wednesday, December 16, 2020 | 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
About Advocate Aurora Safe Care Promise
Health and safety are our top priority. The Advocate Aurora Safe Care pledge provides additional measures to protect patients and our team members. In person or online, we’re here to ensure safe, comfortable, and convenient care, and we’ve taken additional measures to protect patients and their families, including:
- Masking – Ensure that everyone who enters our locations wears a mask. If you don’t have one, we will be happy to provide it.
- Screening – Take the temperature and ask questions about symptoms and exposure to anyone entering our locations.
- Social distancing – Reorganization of our waiting areas and staggering the appointment times in order to reduce traffic and create safe rooms.
- Virtual check-in – Facilitating check-in with digital devices for seamless, contactless arrivals.
- Improved cleaning – Adding additional cleaning provisions in all areas and adding hand washing / disinfecting stations.
About Advocate Aurora Health
Advocate Aurora Health is one of the 10 largest nonprofit integrated health systems in the United States and a leading Midwestern employer with 75,000 employees including more than 22,000 nurses and the largest medical staff and home health organization in the region. The system is a national leader in clinical innovation, health outcomes, consumer experience and value-based care, serving nearly 3 million patients annually in Illinois and Wisconsin at more than 500 care locations. Advocate Aurora has been involved in hundreds of clinical trials and research studies and is recognized nationwide for expertise in cardiology, neuroscience, oncology and pediatrics. The organization donated $ 2.2 billion to charities and services for its communities in 2019. We help people live well.